Thursday, June 11, 2009

Time to go shopping, we are having a baby GIRL!


We couldn't be happier to finally know we are having a baby girl!

(This is my first time attempting a post since Kelly is gone at work all day and I am enjoying my summer break from teaching... so here goes...)

I do have to share this funny story: So when the doctor was telling us the sex of the baby Kelly's first comment was:

"So how sure is it?" (reminds me of when I took the pregnancy test)

The doctor replied "Well, what we are looking at is girl parts and if it comes out a boy with girl parts, we will have some serious concerns."

hahaha ... :) Love being first time parents, it's all new, exciting and entertaining along the way!

I feel her moving around so much that I love how the ultrasound shows all her energy and I'm not just crazy making it up.




This video is my favorite. I have been sneezing A LOT lately and it was so funny when we got video of a good sneeze. Seeing her flop around in there I am a little concerned about possible whiplash. (love seeing that little foot and leg too.. so cute!)


5 comments:

Courtney said...

yay! Congrats! That is super exciting. There are so many cute girl things out there to buy. I love it!

Becky said...

Wahoo! Congrats! Get ready for a sea of pink. :)

Britney said...

OH congratulations! I'm so excited for you. What's with all the girls coming about all of a sudden?

Chantel said...

Congrats Tam!! Enjoy a little extra pink for me! hehehe Can't wait to hear what you pick for a name.

Stacy Householder said...

I LOVE the sneezing video clip. hahaha, how cute she is!! :) I am so happy you can finally feel her moving around inside of you! :)

This is very fun and exciting news! I love you guys! :)