Monday, April 25, 2011

I love being an Aunt!

I feel so lucky to not only be expecting our second baby (due the end of May) but also for the addition of 2 nephews and 1 niece all born within a few months of each other! Unfortunately we won't be meeting Trina's little girl (Elizabeth Ann) until this summer. Can't wait!

I realized what a procrastinator I've been in posting these pictures of Julean's beautiful little boy James Gene (born on my Dad's birthday and named after him as well) He is adorable, and looks so much like a 'Chantry' baby with Juleans lips and beautiful eyes (wish I would've gotten a picture with his eyes open, but check out that smile, too cute!)






1 comment:

Becca said...

Did you take these pictures? They are fantastic!!! If you didn't, they are still fantastic. And the baby is cute, too. :)