Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gracie's 2nd Birthday today!




Gracie’s 2nd Birthday!!

This year we thought it would be fun to get Gracie a cake and have her blow out the candles.  Her expressions were priceless, as usual, and she had a blast getting the fire out.  The only hard part was teaching her not to put the candles out with her fingers!



At first she was pretty scared when we put the cake in front of her…




…but she caught on pretty quick!




That was easier than I thought... 


Now can I eat my cake!?!


 Here she is having fun eating all that Chocolate!!!


It just wouldn't be Grace if she didn't give some of the classic Gracie facial expressions…


Get your own!


“LAY OFF MAN I’M STARVING!!” 


Sugar makes me HAPPY!!!


BYE BYE!!

3 comments:

Trina J. said...

Happy Birthday Gracie!! We're so sad we couldn't be there. We really miss you! You are such an adorable girl! Hugs and kisses to all of you!!!

Anonymous said...

That looks like one happy girl! I love how much she looks like you, Tam. Too cute.

LoriAnn Grigg said...

Your little Grace is soooo adorable!! What wonderful memories you are creating.