Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cutie Pies

Gracie is the funniest little 2 year old!  She is always making funny sounds, faces and crazy actions that get us laughing.  She LOVES being the comedian and we sure love the free entertainment!
Oh yeah, and did I mention she has a bit of an attitude at times.. :) 
Somebody pinch me.  My baby cannot already be 3 months old.  She is such a charmer with those cheeks and that HAIR!! Grace was pretty much hair-less until she was 1, so Hazel's hair is such a treat!
I really need to take and post some pictures of the beautiful scenery here in Woodland Park!  We love all the trees and especially the deer!  We all go a little crazy and run outside to greet our neighborhood mother deer and her 2 babies that are regular visitors.  I walked right up to this adorable fawn in our front yard.  The sibling was walking away while this one stayed behind and let Grace say 'heLLLo' (she really likes to emphasis her L's.)  Hope you like the picture Kelly shot of the event, We sure loved it!  



2 comments:

Julia said...

You can tell that Grace has tons of personality--so darling. I want to meet her! Hazel on the other hand is too cute to handle! I love her hair. You make cute babies!

Kelly and Tamra said...

I love my kiddos, so cute! Thanks for posting these pictures babe! Kelly