Sunday, July 31, 2011

Utah Family Fun

We just got back from a fabulous time with family in Utah. Don't these video's just say it all! We are already looking forward to our next visit! :)

Gracie kept herself entertained during the car ride with some pretty impressive tricks!




Grace loves playing with her cousins, even when they spray her in the face with water. She loved every minute!




We were able to stay with my Aunt Diane and Uncle Blaine (look at how fun my Aunt is, rolling down the hill with all the grandkids! I love it!) Gracie had a blast with all the attention and fun she had playing with my cousin Chrissy's kids (they are so sweet!)

1 comment:

Stacy Householder said...

Those videos are so much FUN!!!!! :) My favorite is the water one. :) I really loved getting to know Gracie better at the family reunion and meeting Hazel for the first time. I love those girls of yours so much. :)

I look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon. :) LOVE YOU TONS!!