Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day Kelly



Kelly has a new job that he started the beginning of January! While this job is an amazing opportunity and he loves it, it's been a hard adjustment as he works 3.5 hours away (outside of Colorado Springs). We hope to move down there soon but until then, we will do our best to get through the long weeks when he is gone and the short weekends when he is home. Seeing that it's Valentine's Day and he's away, I thought I would take a moment to tell him a few of the reason I love him and miss him terribly when he is gone!


He's so much fun!


Takes me snowboarding with him and has even taught 2 of my sisters how to snowboard. He's pretty good if I do say so :D Again lots of fun


His photoshop abilities amaze and scare me. I'm sure my sister was a little confused when he cut 2 of her friends out to add us in one of her prom picture.


He loves teasing me with edited pictures.....No, I do not like cat's especially ones that are bigger then me... **makes me laugh though**


Wakeboarding - Does he love it? I think this picture says it all.


He is handsome!


I sure have fun goofing around with him.


He is a great uncle.


He loves pizza and his Mom!


He spoils me and my love for basketball.


He is the most amazing Daddy... Our Gracie is wrapped around his finger and she knows it!


Thank you Kelly for all the laughs and fun times! You are a wonderful husband and I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Trina J. said...

What a sweet post! Thanks for sharing. Makes me miss my little brother. *sniff* Love you guys!

Becca said...

I LOVE the cat picture!!! So funny. I'm jealous of his photoshop skills. But--I'm glad it's not me with that monstrous ugly feline!