Wednesday, February 16, 2011

little g is taking a nap



With Kelly gone during the week for work, I have made a goal to be better at taking pictures of Grace and posting on our blog. Usually, by the time I go get my camera to record whatever silly, cute or funny thing she is doing, she is so over it by the time I get back. This was not the case today.

I came up to check on Grace during her nap and found her sound asleep in the most uncomfortable position. I think she was stuck because I had a little trouble getting those chubby legs out. Don't you just want to squeeze those legs of hers! Maybe she wasn't that uncomfortable because she's so use to me squeezing her legs any chance I get :) Love them!

The best part is, not only did she sleep through my camera noise and flash, she didn't even wake up when I maneuvered her legs out of the crib railing. AWESOME!


2 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

tammy these photos are hilarious!! how can kids stand to sleep in the most uncomfortable positions? congrats on the baby on the way; i'm so glad we can stay in touch. love you!

Corissa and Spencer said...

That is too funny! I have a feeling we'll find Ellie like this too! I'm afarid to take her bumper off for this very reason :)