Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Introducing Porter Jacob Harry


This is the beautiful baby boy of my sister Heather. Heather and Jacob are excited to welcome their second child and first son. I have to just say this little guy is always going to hold a very special place in my heart. This was the first time I had the privilege of being present for a birth (well other then my own, or having Grace that is). It is such a beautiful miracle to be present for and my sister was amazing!


Jacob asked the doctor if he could "catch" the baby and we were all a little surprised when the doctor said, "we'll see." After a few minutes, (this baby boy came fast) and with no gloves on or anything the doctor says, "are you ready?" Jake didn't waste a moment. Before we knew it, Jake was right there next to the doctor lifting his little boy into the world. So cool!





Love you Porter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful. Congratulations, Heather! (And you too, Aunt Tam.)

The Ostler Bunch said...

These pictures are amazing! Did you take them? He is so beautiful I can't wait to hold him again!