Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm so glad when daddy comes home...

Hey guys, Kelly here. I've been spending quite a bit of time with Gracie when I get home from work every day. Tamra is doing a great job with Hazel and still giving Gracie enough attention to keep her happy. I love coming home and hearing Gracie get so excited that Daddy is home and she won't let me out of her sight until she goes to bed each night. She is definitely daddy's little girl and I love it!

c

Today is Hazel's 1 month birthday! It is hard to believe she is already a month old. She is the sweetest baby and we are loving every moment! Today when I was holding Hazel I was trying to snap a picture of her with Tam's iPod. I guess I looked pretty awkward trying to balance Hazel's head and body on my chest while holding the iPod at the perfect angle to snap the picture. Tam started laughing at me and to my surprise Hazel jumped right in! Hazel cracked the biggest smile and I caught it just in time!! :)



We will be sending more soon so until then, as Gracie would say "BYYYYEEEEEE!!!!" [picture us waving both hands]

P.S.~ wanted to share a quick little fun video Gracie and I made today with an application on the iPod called Talking Tomcat: (see if you can translate!)

3 comments:

Becca said...

I love that video of Grace. What a little nut!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

LoriAnn Grigg said...

That's the cuttest post ever. Your little girl is adorable Tammy!!