Monday, June 6, 2011

Updates

Things have been a little crazy with a newborn and the unpacking/transitioning that comes with moving to a new place. We love living in the mountains though, Woodland Park Colorado is a BEAUTIFUL place! I still need to get around to hooking up our big camera to the computer and downloading some pics but until that happens, here's what I've taken recently on my ipod. I must say Life is good!

I kind of got the feeling Hazel was telling me: "It's past noon Mom, you really needs to shower and do something with your hair!"


Grace sleeps just like her mommy, all sprawled out. Makes me laugh every time I see it!


Can you guess who got her dressed?? That's right... Daddy :)

My sister Shaunna and her kiddos came to help me out for almost a week and it went by way too fast! This is a picture I got of her youngest, Addison, who couldn't get enough of the green smoothies! Now if only Grace would stop bitting her, I think they would totally be bff's!

3 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

So adorable! Abby has the same bumper pad as Grace and I often find her like that with one foot over it. Ha!

Becca said...

She really is so cute! I have to admit, those green mouths kind of make me feel uncomfortable, though.

Courtney said...

Ok I must ask, what is in these famous green smoothies? They don't look very tasty if I do say so myself :)